Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Raspberry picking.




In early September I found this cute raspberry patch and took the girls there we have since been back twice and pick about 20lbs of berries. Marlene and I made raspberry jam which is to die for good, and I have tons of frozen raspberries which are amazing on pancakes. Savannah LOVED going until this last time we found a spider that was about the size of Kenna fist after that she has not asked to go again :)
One of the times we went we brought Kaitlins friend Ellie and had a race to see who could get the most berries. Kaitlin, Ellie and Savannah were a team and Kenna I were a team. Unfortunately for my team one of the people liked eating and dumping the berries much more then she liked picking them.
I can't wait to go next year. I hope by then Savannah would have forgotten about the spider.

No comments: