Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Name and a blessing.

McKenna Emmelie Staheli
We finally got McKenna blessed a couple weeks ago. Dave gave a amazing blessing and McKenna managed not to cry the whole time.
Because I was super stressed about McKenna getting sick and we had to have the blessing at such a weird time in order to get everyone there we decided to have the blessing at our home and it was wonderful. I would do it again in a heartbeat!
Our 3 princess

Daddy and McKenna

I was so greatful that Grandpa Wood was able to be there. He means the world to us and we are so thankful that he has been able to be part of the girls lives.

I was so glad that we were able to get McKenna blessed before Michael left on his mission.
Michael holding McKenna and Tiffanee holding Kaitlin.

My mom took the fabric from my wedding dress and turned it into a beautiful dress for McKenna. We are so greatful for her and her sewing abilities :) Thank you so much mom you mean the world to the girls and I.

No comments: