Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Dave

This amazing man that I am lucky enough to call my husband turned 32 on January 10th
To celebrate Dave's birthday I made him his favorite pie and we headed over to Grandpa Woods. We had a really great time eating pie, visiting and opening gifts. The Sunday after his Birthday we had a very yummy dinner with the Staheli family. It was great to see everyone and the food was awesome.

The Chocolate pie that I made. Dave only likes one kind of cake and that is his mom's Texas cake and I knew we would be having it for his family party so the next best thing is pie right.


Grandpa and the girls playing.

Family party cake.


1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

Well, happy birthday to Dave!! I am pretty sure Jared hasn't talked to Dave yet, but we are coming to visit from April 29th to May 9th. We hope to see you guys, and Jared wants to go fishing!