Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010
The day before Christmas I decided I wanted pics of the girls in their Christmas dresses. These were probably the best out of like the 50 I took. I learned a very valuable lesson that day if you want to do pics with 3 young kids make sure daddy is home ;)
All 3 girls

Kaitlin 4 years old

Savannah 3 years old

McKenna 2 months old

Christmas Eve was so fun we started the evening over at the Wood Christmas party and then headed to the Barkers party.
Rylee, Mason, Savannah, Jackson and Kaitlin.

Christmas Eve jammies.

After Santa came.

Stockings

This is were McKenna hung out while the girls open presents.

Both the girls asked for pillow pets for Christmas and they were so excited when Santa remembered.

I know this is 2 months late but I hope everybody had a great holiday season and a very happy New year!

No comments: