Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hunting with Dad

About 4 weeks ago The girls and I accompanied Dave on his first hunting trip of the season. He had no one else to go with and we had nothing to do so it worked out great. The girls loved the idea of sleeping in a tent and spending lots of time with mommy while Daddy went and shot us a Daddy deer (buck). Lucky for me there was no buck shot and the girls had a great time.

Daddy and his girls.


Sleeping on the way down

I don't know why but I love this picture! The girls were playing with their Polly Pockets.

Dinner

We discovered the prefect solution to staying warm while sleeping in a tent..... Sleep next to Kaitlin she is like a little furnace.

Playing with the 4 wheeler. She cannot wait till the day she can really drive it.


Playing in the stream. It was so hot during the days that this was the only way to keep cool.

Taking down the tent. The girls and I were so excited to be going home. When it comes down to it we are all way happier with flushing toilets and electricity.

Oh and did I mention I was 32 weeks pregnant.

3 comments:

TJ and Stephanie said...

You are such a trooper! I was 32 weeks as well when we went on a 4 night camping trip, but at least I had a trailer! Your girls are adorable, I can't believe how big they're getting!

Kristin said...

You are brave to go camping at 32 weeks! Looks like lots of fun!

Staheli Family said...

Steph you are seriously amazing!!!! after 2 days I was bagging to go home!

Kristen I am not sure if it is brave or dumb :)