Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kaitlin is 3 (I am a little late posting this one)

Kaitlin turned 3 on Aug 8 and I thought that it would be fun to post some of my favorite pictures from the past couple of years of her.
I would also like to tell everyone about Kaitlin. She is a mommy girl and I cannot say that I mind it one bit! though she adores her daddy too, She is my big helper, from the day Savannah was born Kaitlin has always been willing to help whether that be getting me a diapers for Savannah or surprising me and changing Savannah all be herself ( you can only imagine how that turned out) She loves to be a girly girl by playing with dolls dressing up like a princess and talking all the time on her fake cell phone. She LOVES to do hair. She has talked since a very young age and unfortunately for us at time she talks and understands very well! (family secrets are not safe) She is her daddy's and my princess and we love her lots!
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY Kaitlin Fay.






















2 comments:

SMILES2ALL said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITLIN!!!

Matt and Amanda said...

Holy cow, how can she be 3 already?!