Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Gratto

Dave and I decided to take the girls to the Grotto for the first time about 3 weeks ago. Kaitlin LOVED it! Savannah was not so keen on the idea of walking or getting her feet wet in the water.




Kaitlin LOVED the water! Even though it was freezing cold.

Even though I found a rock for Savannah to stand on she was not about to put her feet down and get wet.

I tried to get Sadie to walk through the water, however, she had another plan she found the only big rock in the water and stood there and refused to get off. Apparently she is not a fan of water!

Getting drinks after our long walk.

2 comments:

TJ and Stephanie said...

That looks like a such a fun place to go! I asked TJ if he knew where the gratto was.. He said yes up Payson Canyon..."OH!" I had no idea. Such fun pictures. Your girls are getting so big. Especially Savannah..! To stinkin cute!

Matt and Amanda said...

My favorite is Sadie on the rock! I couldn't stop laughing:)